Time to have a look back at all of the things I have been loving the last month! From stationary to apps to fitness to beauty, here’s my top 10 faves from February (in no particular order)!
1. Sand and Sky brilliant skin mask
This mask is an absolute dream! The little brush means it’s incredibly hygienic and applies smoothly to your face. It only takes 10 minutes to dry and leaves my skin looking brighter, healthier and glowing! You can also use it as a spot treatment overnight for those pesky ones that pop up uninvited. I have tried so many face masks over the years but I have to say this is my favourite and I highly recommend it!
2. Budget Planner
I have been looking for a budget planner that is simple and easy. A lot of the ones I’ve seen have lots of complicated terms on and acronyms and I just wanted something I could list my expenses on and keep track of. Then I found this little gem in Paperchase. There’s a section for weekly expenses, monthly expenses and receipts. I also love the notes section and use that bit to track what I start the week on, how much I’ve spent and what I end the week on. I’m definitely a nightmare for overspending and fuelling an expensive shopping habit so this is a great way to see exactly where my money is going and how to keep on top of it!
3. Creative Writing Book – A Journal with Art
Creative writing is one of my favourite hobbies. I have so many books to help inspire me and reach into my imagination. However, none are quite like this. Each page has different types of art and a prompt on the opposite page. I found the idea of using art to write creatively was a great way to come up with something incredibly unique and personal. I’m really looking forward to getting started with this one!
4. Goodreads App
For all book lovers, this is an absolute must! Goodreads helps you to find new books, review those that you have already read and track where you are with your current reading. It also allows you to set a reading challenge for the number of books you want to read this year! I love finding new books to add to my lists and reading other people’s recommendations. You can also add friends to see what they’re into and reading at the moment! Type ‘Stacey Whitmore’ into the friends search and let’s be book besties!
5. ‘Love’ – series on Netflix
This has to be one of my favourite series I’ve come across! Episodes are 30 minutes long and based on the lives of Mickey and Gus, following the ups and downs of their often complicated relationship. This series has humour, real life issues and romance all put together perfectly to tell their story. I find this is one of those series that I can watch without having to think about a complicated plot and I can binge for hours and hours – especially on lazy evenings! Series 3 is coming out on March 9th so you have some time to catch up!
6. Charli Coco charcoal teeth whitening Teeth whiteners. I have tried so many different ones, I’ve honestly lost count. This one however is an absolute gem! Charli coco whitener works instantly and also progressively. Get instant results and then continue to build up your white bright smile! All you have to do is wet the toothbrush (this wooden one comes as part of the kit), dip the bristles into the charcoal powder and brush away. Brush for 2 minutes and then thoroughly rinse your mouth. It can be quite messy if it gets anywhere but wipes away easily so just be careful if you’re using it in someone else’s sink so they’re not left wondering what the black stains are you’ve left behind! It’s important to remember that this does not replace using toothpaste – it’s an enhancer to use alongside your normal brushing routine for that Hollywood smile!
7. Ideallean BCAAs – Raspberry LemonadeRecently, I joined a gym. I know, I’m shocked too. But it turns out it’s something I’m really loving! The one thing I wasn’t much a fan of was how incredibly sore I was feeling the day after a workout. I mean, to the point of not being able to physically walk properly! I’d heard of BCAAs before but being a gym newbie, had never really considered them. So, when I did a little research, I decided to try some out. To put it simply, BCAAs help with muscle recovery (speeding it up) and reducing soreness. They also reduce the feeling of fatigue. I highly recommend ideallean BCAAs for my ladies – especially fellow new gym-goers! All you have to do is put a scoop into 400ml of water and give it a shake (I also got the cute shaker cup for free when I bought my BCAAs!). I tend to have mine post workout but you can have them throughout as well! And, the raspberry lemonade flavour is super sweet!
8. Revolution ‘Soph’ eyeshadow palette
The colours in this palette are just beautiful. I have so many different eyeshadow palettes but this one definitely stands out to me! I love that it can be used for both daytime and evening looks with the huge variety of colours. There are 24 colours and they have the cutest names – my personal favourite names are ‘penguin’, ‘strawberry sweets’, ‘cloudberry’ and ‘pug’. In terms of the shades I’m loving the most, I’ve used ‘festive flame’, ‘pink champagne’ and ‘tiramisu’ the most. There are so many options for keeping it simple with one shade or blending and combining colours for a more glamorous look!
9. Face Halo Make Up Removers
I saw these advertised and I was so intrigued! Since purchasing, these little beauties have revolutionised my night time routine! All you need to use with them is water – yep that’s it! They take off all of your make up and can be used up to 200 times! I got 3 in a pack so I’m sorted for a good while now. They can be washed super easily too. You can use soap and water in between uses and for the more thorough washes, just whack them in the washing machine (without softener – this can damage the fibres). They are so much better for my skin, more hygienic and I’m saving a fortune as I’m not having to buy make up wipes and remover all the time. The face halo pads have little fibres on which help for a deeper clean and get every bit of your make up off. I used one the morning after I’d taken make up off the night before and it picked up dirt and make up that my wipes had missed. I couldn’t recommend these enough!
10. Imperial Leather Cherry Bakewell Shower CreamHaving sensitive skin means that when I fancy a switch up of shower products, it can be difficult to find something that smells great, feels lush and doesn’t irritate my skin. Then, I found this! I smell amazing. My skin is noticeably softer and it’s so gentle on my skin. Plus, it’s my favourite colour! They have so many fun scents in their ‘sweets’ range, like marshmallow (which I bought in the bubble bath version), sherbet lemon, strawberry and vanilla, fruit salad and spearmint! Who doesn’t love a bit of something sweet?!
So, those are my 10 favourites for February! I had a great month and came across some amazing bits and bobs. Stay tuned for future favourites in other months!
Love always x
*Disclaimer: I have not been sponsored to endorse or advertise any of these products and items. All views are my own*